One Day Workshop on “Implementation of Lean Methodology”
- Who Should Attend
- Resource Person
- Programme Charges
Executive Program on Implementation of Lean Methodology from KVIM is planned to give deeper knowledge about Implementation of Lean Techniques and Concepts. Today, industries are changing their facets towards sustainable development by imposing high-quality manufacturing standards. It also seeks to foster innovation and enhance skill development towards continuous improvement and quality management.
This program will explicitly concentrate on deeper understanding about Lean principles and tools to provide perfect value through a perfect value-creation process for continuous improvement.
• Will help the participant to learn the practical application of Lean tools and concepts in their organization
• Participants can enhance their idea in the areas of competition and a clear path to both profitability and delighted customers through Lean Methodology
• Participants will be able to learn the techniques on how to increase the efficiency of the organization.
• Introduction on Lean Methodology
• 5S concepts and its implementation
• Activity on 5S concept
• Significance of Lean Principles
• Case discussion on DOWNTIME
• Introduction to VSM
• Development of SOP
• Managers, Senior Managers from Operations / Quality / Supply Chain Management departments
• Team leaders, Operation Heads, Operation Managers, Manufacturing Managers, Engineers, Production heads from manufacturing industries
• Students, Research Scholars and Faculty members interested in Operations / Quality / Supply Chain Management.
Mr.V.M.Mohamed Ali., B.Sc.,MBA.,(Ph.D).,Six Sigma(Green Belt).,who has an industry experience of over 12 years in Health Care Sector and 4+ years of Academic experience. Prior to KVIM, he was a Centre Head of a private hospital having administrative skills for over 4 years and Marketing skills for over 6 years in Pharmaceutical Industry. He is a diplomatic person expertise in Training & Development, Recruitment, Sales & Marketing, Counselling and Mentoring. Currently working as an Assistant Professor in department of Logistics & Supply Chain Management at KVIM he closely associated in Entrepreneurship Development, Career Development Training and Motivational Program. He is a Certified Trainer in Entrepreneurship Development by EDII, Ahmadabad in NEN-Program. Conducted workshops on idea generation for more than 20+ institutions. As an Academician expertise in Logistics & Supply Chain Management certified with Green Belt in Six Sigma. He published around 9 papers in National and International Conferences, around 5 publications in National and International Journals. He is undertaking business consultancy projects under Lean methodology and in quality improvement process.
Scan the QR code
The Program Charges are as follows
|Research Scholars||Rs. 500/-|
- Maximum Number of Participants: 50
- Your participation should be confirmed by us before attending the course. Delegate fee is non-refundable.
- Registration: “First-come-First Serve” and based on a selection process by Department of Research (DoR) and Department of Executive Education (DoEE).
• Certificate of participation for those who attend all sessions
• Refreshment and working lunch will be provided
• Spot payment is permitted, require prior registration online along with acceptance from DoR and DoEE
• Attendance certificate will be issued on request.
|Programme Title||Start Date||End Date|
|SPSS BASICS WORKSHOP||Tuesday, May 31, 2022||Tuesday, May 31, 2022|
|VIRTUAL WEBINAR on Crypto Currency||Friday, April 8, 2022||Saturday, April 16, 2022|
|International FDP on Digital Marketing||Thursday, March 3, 2022||Saturday, March 5, 2022|
|Digital Marketing||Thursday, May 20, 2021||Saturday, May 29, 2021|
|HR Analytics||Sunday, February 14, 2021||Sunday, February 14, 2021|
|Advanced AI and ML Certification Program||Tuesday, October 6, 2020||Thursday, November 5, 2020|
|A Focused Workshop on Stimulating Startups||Wednesday, December 18, 2019||Wednesday, December 18, 2019|
|SPSS & AMOS in Industrial & Academic Research||Friday, September 20, 2019||Saturday, September 21, 2019|
|HR & Workforce Analytics||Thursday, August 1, 2019||Friday, August 2, 2019|
|Digital Marketing||Saturday, April 6, 2019||Sunday, April 7, 2019|
|Business Accelerator||Wednesday, December 5, 2018||Friday, August 31, 2018|
|Advanced MS-Excel||Friday, February 15, 2019||Friday, February 15, 2019|
|SPSS In Industrial & Academic Research||Tuesday, January 29, 2019||Tuesday, January 29, 2019|