Internal Quality Assurance Cell is an internal mechanism in the Institution aimed at improving the quality of Education and overall Institutional performance. Quality enhancement being a continuous process, the IQAC becomes a part of the institution’s system and works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
The main objective of KVIM-IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions. KVIM-IQAC focuses on identifying the areas of concern, establishing benchmarks, and developing plans for continuous improvement in various aspects such as teaching-learning, research, infrastructure, governance, and student support services. The Cell is responsible for ensuring that the institution complies with the quality standards set by regulatory bodies and accreditation agencies. It plays a key role in the institutional accreditation process, by helping institution prepare for accreditation reviews and ensuring that they maintain the required standards after accreditation.
The KVIM-IQAC is typically led by the Principal and includes faculty members, administrative staff, Experts from Industry, Experts from Academia. Parents and student representatives. It is a collaborative and participatory approach to quality assurance, where all stakeholders of the institution are involved in the improvement process.
- To develop mechanism for the improvements of institution in academic and administrative performance.
- To promote quality culture in all aspects of the functioning of institution.
- To facilitate the integration of the various activities of the institution and institutionalize the best practices.
- To provide an excellent basis for decision making imbibing all the dimensions of service quality to improve institutional functioning.
- To coordinate and improve internal communication to facilitate greater policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.
- Develop a system to initiate, monitor, evaluate and report on measures to improve the quality of teaching, learning, and evaluation and research initiatives in the institution.
- Promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Promoting a quality culture and consciousness as the primary characteristic of the institution through collaboration, internationalization and institutionalization of best and unique practices
- Conduct internal meetings on IQAC activities.
- Planning, scheduling and conducting Academic and Administrative audits and submit the report
- Developing and applying quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric and conducive environment for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Collecting feedback and responses from students, parents, employers and other stakeholders on quality related processes of the institution.
- Documenting various programmes, events and activities of the institution, leading to quality improvement.
- Act as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution