The hostels at KVIM offer more than just physical space. They are designed to create a welcoming and secure environment that feels like a second home. Our aim is to make the transition from home to college as smooth as possible, fostering lasting friendships and a sense of community. Our dedicated residential staff is always available to support students from diverse backgrounds. By living on campus, students can benefit from the following opportunities:
- Experience a tranquil environment that enhances their focus on education.
- Connect with a diverse community of individuals.
- Enhance interpersonal and communication skills.
- Get involved in campus leadership, organizations, and activities.
- Forge relationships with faculty and staff members.
To ensure the best possible experience, regular hostel review committee meetings are conducted by administrators. These meetings address student queries, fulfil their requirements, and keep them informed about service upgrades and events. Additionally, students have the privilege of sharing suggestions or concerns through our ticketing portal to help us continuously improve the hostel facilities.
Individual hostels are available ON CAMPUS for Girls and Boys with individual wardens supporting them in a big way.
A fully air-conditioned computer lab with Internet connectivity.
Wi-FI Accessible across the Campus (24 Hours, 170 Mbps) with two Internet Service Providers – Skylink Fibernet Private Limited and Readylink Internet Services Limited.
- All blocks in the campus are connected through CAT6 cables with VLAN supporting a speed of 170Mbps.
- The minimum configuration of computers available are Pentium Dual Core Processor, 4 GB RAM.
- The maximum configuration is core i7 processor, 8 GB RAM and 250 GB of SSD.
- A total of 28 CCTV are installed in the campus. KVIM uses zoom platform for conducting online sessions such as classes, webinars, and delivering presentations as it offers seamless connectivity and engagement.
- All the classrooms and seminar halls are equipped with LCD projectors with Retractable Screen and LAN/Wi-Fi facility provides stable and high-speed internet connectivity for uninterrupted learning experiences.
ERP Portal – Nova Portal (Version 6) is used for various transactions including Academics, Library, Hostel, Leave Requests, and Administration and for handling Grievances.
A part-time medical doctor attends the sick students on need. A vehicle is available in the campus in case of emergencies. For the transportation related to emergency and medical needs, the campus has a dedicated vehicle available on campus that provides assistance.
Daily pickup of post occurs at 3pm. Students may seek office help for Outward and stamp requirement.
KVIM provides cheque pickup and drop facility to Karur Vysya Bank. All students are setup with a bank account upon admission.
Canteen & Stationery
The canteen is functioning in the college which enliven the students, both day scholars and inmates and the staff members through refreshments. The student managed store sells stationery items pertaining to the needs of students.
We have embraced sustainable energy solutions by incorporating solar power sources to meet our energy demands. On Average 40 units is generated per day.