A few words about our Institute
One of the South India's Top Ranked Business Schools based in Coimbatore.
Focused on creating opportunities for students to learn and create the future they envision
A Progressive Institution with an environment that brings out the best in students and faculty
18 University Rank Holders
Ranked 15th Nationally
(SiliconIndia Survey - 2017)
Ranked A++ Nationally
(Chronicle Survey - 2016)
100% Placement Record
Who We Are ?
KV Charitable trust came in to existence in the year 2000 with an aim to provide the best education to the students. The first initiative was the setup of KV Matriculation School (located at 546 Sathy Main Road, Kurumbapalayam, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu) with the objective of providing quality and affordable education for the people of Coimbatore district. The KV Charitable Trust approved the opening of KV Institute of Management and Information Studies (KV IM as a standalone B School) during the year 2008.
OUR VALUES: To inculcate values of integrity, accountability and fairness so that students are trained to promote and maintain high ethical standards in management.
To be a Centre of Excellence for the holistic development of Businesses, Entrepreneurship and Research in Management
The holistic development of Businesses through partnering with Industries and grooming leaders who are current and practical in application of Management skills
The Board of Trustees is the top governing body of the KV Charitable Trust. They have ultimate responsibility for the financial, administrative and academic affairs of the College. A governing board’s fundamental responsibility is to chart the institution’s course and ensure that the institution has the resources it needs to fulfill its mission
Principal, KV Institute of Management and Information Studies
The MBA (Master of Business Administration) program offered at KVIM is approved by UGC/AICTE and Anna University has given the affiliation to conduct the course.
KVIM MBA - Specializations
Industry Ready Approach
When it comes to MBA, the traditional method of teaching using case studies and blackboards are on wane. Today’s Organizations are looking for job ready candidates thus KVIM at every front works to meet the industry needs. We collaborate with Industry leaders and get their inputs to groom our students.
News @ KV
- Fri, 10/30/2020 - 04:00Wrap up Session 5 - Disaster Mitigation and Management Date : 30.10.2020 Time: 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Sat, 10/24/2020 - 16:15
- Wed, 10/21/2020 - 14:30Unit 5 Wrap up session of Urban Environment Management
- Thu, 10/22/2020 - 03:30Wrap up Session 4 - Disaster Mitigation and Management Date : 22.10.2020 Time:3.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Wed, 10/21/2020 - 14:30Wrap up session of Urban Environment Management-Unit 5
- Fri, 10/16/2020 - 12:00Dear all, Join today's wrap up session on "Infrastructure Design and Maintenance" to know the current trend in the market
- Fri, 10/16/2020 - 04:30Wrap up Session 3 - Disaster Mitigation and Management Date : 16.10.2020 Time : 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm
- Wed, 10/14/2020 - 14:30Invititation Banner for Unit 4 Wrap up session of Urban Environment Management
Our Proud Alumni
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
I am happy to say that after getting into KVIM only I came to know how corporate world will be. I am very much blessed to be a part of this institute.AlexMBA - Senior
I say with pride that I am pursuing my post-graduation at KVIM. The relationship between institution and student is very cordial, that’s making the students to grow up in their area of interest.RohiniMBA - Senior
KVIMIS is the best B School Across India and is known for its excellence. It has all the best facilities under one roof.Sheik Abdullah NoordeenMBA - Senior