The library boasts a spacious area of 150 Sq.m. and has a diverse collection of 9,528 volumes, including reference books, textbooks, and a wide range of materials covering various subjects. The library has subscribed to 12 journals and magazines of national and international repute. Additionally, there are newspapers available for general reading.
Library Working Hours
Library will be kept open from 08:00 am to 08:00 pm on all working days per Academic calendar.
- Books and Periodicals must be returned on or before the renewal date to avoid fines
- User must present his/her ID card for Issue/Return/Renewal. Books are issued for a period of 14 days
- Issue limits: Students: A maximum of 5 books, Professor: A maximum of 10 books
- Periodicals, dictionaries, and other reference books are for reference only and not for Issue
- Clearance form for issuing Hall tickets is based on no fine due
- If the book gets damaged, the borrower is responsible for replacing it within one week at the same or higher edition along with fine due
- A fine of Rs.1 will be imposed per day for non-renewal/return of books to be library as per due date
Our library is fully automated with Nova Portal (Version 6) Software. This cutting-edge solution provides a comprehensive range of features including issue and return management, renewal options, circulation history tracking, and Web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) functionality.
This was initially started in the year 2016 and incrementally the automation is upgraded from time to time. To cater to the diverse needs of our students, the library operates from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., allowing them to make optimal use of its facilities during both regular and post-working hours. One of the key features of our library is the accessibility it provides to e-resources.
All e-resources are readily accessible within the campus premises as well as remotely, enabling students to access valuable digital content at their convenience. Additionally, we have subscriptions to renowned platforms such as DELNET further expanding the range of resources available.