- Who Should Attend
- Programme Director
- Programme Charges
MS Excel skill plays a major role in organizing and showing information for better understanding. When one has an adequate comprehension of Excel tools like tables, cell styles, organizing choices, modeling, it is then important to make extremely impressive workbooks and modeling formats.
The objective of this course is to show members the different models utilized in Excel, troubleshoot, review them and practice matching equations to events and furthermore know couple of options for some random issue. KVIM is putting forth this high effect limit building workshop to individuals and organizations to empower them grasp the significance of breaking down information, estimating and making decisions utilizing Advanced Excel tools.
|1||Introduction to Advanced Excel|
||Canadian super store case study|
|3||Preparing your data for analysis||
||Nintendo company case study|
|4||Methods of Summarizing Data||
||Quantum company case study|
|5||Report Visualization Techniques in Excel||
The course is open for
- Academic Researchers
- Business Researchers
Managers and above
Dr. S. Lara Priyadharshini, "The Best Professor 2017-18" in the areas of "Academics and Research" with interests in Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour and also one of the reputed Data Analyst, Researcher in statistical discipline. Her scientific accomplishments are many, with the most well-known being handling the SPSS and AMOS algorithm which was a landmark in the field of statistics, providing a unifying computational approach to evaluation of data sets. She has also worked closely with different manufacturing and service industries in to areas of G-Suite applications, Excel Modelling and Power Business Intelligence for Business Data Analysis. She has presented and her paper was accepted in various National and International Conferences.
Scan the QR code
The Program charges are as follows
- Maximum Number of Participants: 30
- Your participation should be confirmed by us before attending the course. Delegate fee is non-refundable.
- Registration: “First-come-First Serve” and based on a selection process by Department of Research (DoR) and Department of Executive Education (DoEE).
- Certificate of participation for those who attend all sessions.
- Refreshment and working lunch will be provided.
- Spot payment is permitted, require prior registration online along with acceptance from DoR and DoEE.
- Attendance certificate will be issued on request.
- Participants are expected to have basic Computer & Research knowledge to attend.