- Who Should Attend
- Resource Person
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Charges
Human Resource has emerged as the most critical aspect of managing in this VUCA atmosphere for all Businesses. The challenges faced are unprecedented and the most important aspect of” managing the people” gains more prominence amidst the chaos. Therefore to equip today’s’ HR managers we are offering a variety of tools at KVIMIS.
HR analytics is the science of gathering, organizing and analyzing the data related to HR functions like recruitment, talent management, employee engagement, performance and retention to ensure better decision making in all these areas. By using various types of HR software and technology, HR departments are creating a large amount of HR related data. But, unless these data are analysed and interpreted correctly leading to valuable insights, it makes no sense.
The Program is meant for HR Managers/Executives who are interested to keep themselves updated with the latest trends and happenings in their field. The program will expose the participants to the different techniques that can be used to analyse and meaningfully interpret HR related data.
Objective of the program:
- To understand and improve the value of the Human resource
- To familiarize the use and application of workforce analytics, to maximize return on human capital
- Able to interpret the data to determine the root cause of HR related problems,
- Learn to apply appropriate interventions for future development
- Make decisions about their people based on deep analysis of data
- Make soft-skill decisions about hiring and talent development
- Enabling HR to become more involved in decision-making on a strategic level
Duration:01 day (09:30 a.m.-04:45 p.m.)
09:30 a.m-10:00 a.m.
Introduction to HR Analytics
Approaches to HR Analytics, Human Resources analytics applications
Recruitment Analytics: Measuring the quality of hire, Measuring the quality of applicants. Measuring the costs of hiring. Attrition metrics – techniques used to calculate attrition
0100 p.m-02:30 p.m.
Development metrics – Training ROI, Training evaluation models. Targeted Analytics to improve Talent Decisions
0230 p.m.- 0330 p.m.
Compensation metrics – Calculating various wage/salary related measures
03:45 p.m-04:45 p.m.
Quantitative application in compensation – percentiles, cost benefit analysis, and comp ratios. The cost impact of unplanned absences and staffing.
- HR Executives/Managers/Decision Makers
- PhD Candidates
- MBA Students
- Business Researchers
Associate Professor, ,
Department of Management Studies,
Pondicherry (A Central) University.
Director Industry Outreach,
KV Institute of Management and Information Studies, Coimbatore.
Contact No : 8870999922
Mail : email@example.com
The fee for the program is Rs.1000/-(INR)
- Your participation should be confirmed by us before attending the course. Delegate fee is non-refundable.
- Registration: “First-come-First Serve” basis(limited seats).
- eCertificate of participation for those who attend all sessions.
- Participants are expected to have basic knowledge of Excel and Pivot Table(Desirable).
- Zoom Details will be shared to the registered participants.
|Programme Title||Start Date||End Date|
|Advanced AI and ML Certification Program||Tuesday, October 6, 2020||Thursday, November 5, 2020|
|A Focused Workshop on Stimulating Startups||Wednesday, December 18, 2019||Wednesday, December 18, 2019|
|One Day Workshop on “Implementation of Lean Methodology”||Sunday, December 22, 2019||Sunday, December 22, 2019|
|SPSS & AMOS in Industrial & Academic Research||Friday, September 20, 2019||Saturday, September 21, 2019|
|HR & Workforce Analytics||Thursday, August 1, 2019||Friday, August 2, 2019|
|Digital Marketing||Saturday, April 6, 2019||Sunday, April 7, 2019|
|Business Accelerator||Wednesday, December 5, 2018||Friday, August 31, 2018|
|Advanced MS-Excel||Friday, February 15, 2019||Friday, February 15, 2019|
|SPSS In Industrial & Academic Research||Tuesday, January 29, 2019||Tuesday, January 29, 2019|