International Conference on Global Business Management, Entrepreneurship and Social Research (ICGBMESR)
KV Charitable trust came into existence in the year 2000 with an aim to provide the best education to the students. The students. The Trust approved the opening of KV Institute of Management and Information Studies (KVIM as a standalone B School) during the year 2008. KV Institute of Management and Information Studies one of the leading institutions providing highly quality management program by leveraging technology to meet the learning needs of young minds. The management department at our Institution has highly qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching faculty to impart the best business knowledge. The Institution takes ceaseless efforts to ensure that the knowledge of the faculty is up to date through Seminars, Faculty Development Programs, and Management Development Programs within and outside the Institution. KV Institute of Management and Information Studies take a lot of effort in imparting the required technical and practical knowledge to the students. The Department has well-equipped business laboratories with the latest business applications to give practical hands-on experience to our students. Learning through practice is more into curriculum along with teaching. It is our commitment to inculcate values of integrity, accountability and fairness so that students are trained to promote and maintain high ethical standards in management.
- About Conference
- Objective of the Conference
- Important Dates
- Registration Details
- Guidelines For Paper Submission
ABOUT AMITY INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION ,MAURITIUS
Amity Institute of Higher Education (AIHE) IS part of a leading world-wide Amity Education Group which has over two decades of experience in the field of education. Amity Institute of Higher Education offers Industry Oriented Programmes backed by professionals with decades of experience in the corporate world and in the education field. Amity Institute of Higher Education provides the best mix of practice and theory to ensure success of students. Amity Institute of Higher Education is strategically located in the central part of Mauritius, Cybercity Ebene where leading Multinational and National IT companies, Banks, Financial institutions and Educational institutions are located.
ICGBMESR is to bring together innovative industrial experts and academics in the field of business management and social research to a general forum. All the accepted and registered papers will be published in KVIM.
• Our main objective is to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of common man's life by improving the theory and practice of various disciplines and sectors of Business.
• To provide an opportunity for participants to upgrade their knowledge in context of global business & entrepreneurship.
• To provide a platform to get acquainted with latest developments and trends in the in the commerce and business environment coupled with their implications for the organizations.
• General Management & Entrepreneurship
• Financial Management
• Marketing Management
• Human Resource Management
• Business Analytics
• Sustainable Development Goals
• Business intelligence
• Business models
• Emerging markets & sustainability
• International business management
• Entrepreneurship development
• Cross culture management
• Consumer behaviour
• Business Analytics: Need of an Hour
• Advanced technology in Business – AI, IoT, Machine learning, industry 4.0
• Big data applications, challenges & opportunities
• Digital marketing and Mobile marketing
• Foreign direct investment
• Corporate finance
• Innovations in finance
• Analytics in finance & Banking
• Strategic accounting and its challenges
• Core banking, Green banking & future trends
• Security analysis & portfolio management
• Product & Brand Management
• International marketing management
• International human resource management
• Emotional intelligence
• Positive organizational psychology
• Supply chain & Logistics Management
• Agri- Business: Agricultural trade
• Behavioural Operations Management
• Lean & six sigma
• Tourism Management
• E-Education, E- Learning and E-Management
• Case Studies and Book reviews Converging with the Conference Theme
|Last date for Abstract Submission
|Notification of tentative Acceptance
|Last date for Final Paper Submission
|Last date for Registration
|Presentation with Publication
- The manuscript should be in MS word format (.docx & .doc), 1.5 line spacing with 1 inch margin, Times New Roman font size 12 black.
- The soft copy of the abstract not more than 150 words followed by 3 to 5 key words shall be submitted with authors’ details (Name, Affiliation, E-mail and mobile Number).
- On acceptance of the abstract the complete manuscript must be submitted before the time line.
- Similarity content should not exceed 20%.
- Maximum three authors can be considered per paper.
- The manuscript should not be more than 6000 words. Head and sub-heading should be short and should not be numbered.
- The primary heading should be in the upper case and bold, the sub heading should be in title case capitalization and bold.
- The tables should be numbered consequently and title of the table should be placed above the table.
- Figures/diagrams/graphs should be numbered & wherever necessary the source should be indicated at the bottom.
- Reference should be arranged in alphabetical order & should be in APA format.
- On special request online presentation facility can be arranged for foreign delegates.
- Papers are selected through a double-blind peer review process will be published in KV Journal of Management.
- Abstract should be sent to the Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROF DR VIVEK GUPTA RAMNARAIN
Prof Dr Vivek Gupta Ramnarain is currently the Vice Chancellor and Director, Amity Institute of Higher Education and Amity Global Business School. Prior to joining Amity Mauritius, he was the Ag Head of the Quality Assurance and Accreditation Division at the Quality Assurance Authority and the Ex-Tertiary Education Commission, Mauritius. He has participated in several auditing exercises in the SADC Region (South Africa, Namibia, Seychelles, Mauritius) as an Auditor of Higher Education Institutions.He has been actively involved in organising the International Network for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (INQAAHE) Forum 2018 in Mauritius.
- Dr. C. Kumar BE.,MBA(USA).,PhD.,CISM., CRISC.,PMP.,SAP(B1)., Managing Director. KV Institute of Management & Information Studies, Coimbatore.
- Dr.M.Vidhya MCom.,MBA.,MPhil.,Ph.D., PGDCA., Principal. KV Institute of Management & Information Studies, Coimbatore.
- Mrs. Fazeela Banu, Associate Professor, and Registrar, AMITY Institute of Higher Education, Deputy Director / Internal Partnership Lead (UoN, UK) AMITY Global Business School, AMITY University, Mauritius.
- Dr. A Sulthan MBA, Ph.D., Director- Academic & Research.
- Dr. Sheelan Misra PhD, Dean, New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Dr. R Sangeetha MCom, MBA, M.Phil, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Christ University, Bangalore.
- Dr. Padma Bhaskar PGDM, MFM, MPhil, PhD, Associate Professor. Sindhi Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- Dr. Magdalene Ndeto Bore, Ph.D.; CHRP-K., Dean Academics and Head of Corporate Training, Amity Global Education Foundation Ltd - Nairobi.