A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained atleast 50 % for OC, FC, Other State, 45 % for all others in the qualifying degree examination.
(a) 10+2+3 years pattern
(b) 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern
(d) (i) 10+2+AMIE*
(ii) 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.*
1. Candidates admitted through Lateral Entry in degree courses are not eligible EXCEPT, B.E. / B.Tech. and MCA degree courses.
2. Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. degree obtained through Distance / Weekend mode are not eligible.
3. Candidates with degree obtained without studying 10 th, 12th Std. or 3 years degree programme are not eligible.
1. TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) - http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2014/
2. MAT (Management Aptitude Test) - http://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html
3. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) - http://www.xatonline.net.in/
4. ATMA - (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) - http://www.atmaaims.com/
5. CET (Common Entrance Test) - http://www.coimbatoreassociation.com/
6. CAT (Common Admission Test) - Check any of IIM Sites
7. AICET (All India Combined Entrance Test)
8. Any other competitive entrance tests for MBA
Further questions, feel free to call us at 09500777781. ALL THE VERY BEST!!!!